Join our passionate team to spread great content together!
Back-End Web Developer
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Vast experience on different kinds of stack, server and data technologies
- Fluency or understanding of object-oriented, scripting languages, server and APIs
- Strong understanding of software development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Develop features and improvements to the IMAN MEDIA product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way, focusing on IMAN+ learning management system and IMANSHOPPE
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Troubleshoot problem and Identify areas of improvement with analyzing and compiling the code, data and processes
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve the goals
- Taking lead on projects if needed.
Social Media Executive
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field.
- Prover work experience as a Social Media Executive or a similar position.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills (both Malay n English)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time as and when required.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing IMAN social media platforms
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Responding to the comments on social media on time.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.